Meet Behnaz Shakoori, DMD
Potomac MD Dentist
As a dentist, I have been treating my patients in the Greenbelt area since the year 2000, and I still genuinely enjoy what I do every day! The friendships I’ve made with my patients and their families over the years mean a lot to me. It is my goal to always treat patients as if they are an extension of my own family. I can provide them with the highest quality of care and with a cosmetic smile they will enjoy for years to come.
My undergraduate studies were in Biology and Chemistry at SUNY College at Brockport, NY and I received my Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA in 2000. I enjoy spending time with my husband Ali and children, Niekon and Dustin.
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
- Member of Spear Faculty Club
- Invisalign Certified I and II
- Imtac, Mini Implant Certified
- Scottsdale Center for advance Dental Education, Spear education
- Lumineer & Snap-On certified
- Cosmetically Certified in the Application of Botox, Restylane, Fillers, and Perlane
- Dental Implants